Order sample from Amazon:
Mass qty order inquiry : email@example.com
We are professional seller, please contact us for any questions, we can supply technical support, English service and supply mass qty at competitive price.
Thank you for your interest, and have a great day!
HopeRF RFM95W 915Mhz - LoRaTM Ultra Long Range Wireless Transceiver (functionally comparable to SX1276) The RFM95W transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity while minimizing current consumption.
Using Hope RF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique RFM95W can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
· LoRaTM Modem.
· 168 dB maximum link budget.
· +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
· +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
· Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
· High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
· Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
· Excellent blocking immunity.
· Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
· Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
· FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
· Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
· Preamble detection.
· 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
· Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
· Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
· Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
· Modue Size：16*16mm